|Place of Origin:||Henan, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200|
|Price:||US $2.6-3.5 / set|
|Packaging Details:||1 Pack/sterile pouch|
|Delivery Time:||25-30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||2000 pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Caesarean Drape||Material:||SMS, PP+PE|
|Sterile:||EO Sterile||Properties:||Medical Materials & Accessories|
|Instrument Classification:||Class II||Feature:||Disposable, Anti-static|
|Application:||Hospital, Clinic, Operating Room||Shelf Life:||3 Years|
Surgical Drape Cesarean Drape,
200*300cm Surgical Drape Cesarean Drape,
SMS Sterile Surgical Drape Cesarean Drape
Surgical Drape Cesarean Drape Disposable C-Section Drape
Surgical drapes form a barrier between the surgical field and possible sources of microorganisms. Migration and contamination of microorganisms from non-sterile to sterile fields can be minimized by isolating the incision site and creating a sterile field with sterile surgical drapes.
|Product name||C-Section PackCaesarean Drape|
|Properties||Medical Materials & Accessories|
|Package||1 Pack/sterile pouch|
|Carton size||60*45*42cm, 12 pcs/Carton|
1. The surgical drapes isolate the surgical site from other areas of the patient's body and from the non-sterile area of the operating table to reduce the risk of surgical site infection.
2. Surgical drapes protect patients from their own skin flora (endogenous pollution sources) and surgical team members and the environment (exogenous pollution sources).
3. The surgical drapes material is impermeable and fluid-resistant to prevent penetration and contamination by microorganisms.
4. The impermeable barrier of the surgical drapes, especially around openings, helps provide additional protection when isolating the surgical site and increases resistance to penetrating contamination.
5. Lint-free surgical drapes minimize air pollution and particle diffusion into surgical wounds.
6. Patient surgical drapes not only help protect the surgical site, but also expand the sterile field, allowing surgical personnel to place sterile instruments and supplies on the surgical drapes, such as establishing a neutral zone for passing sharps.
4. Do you accept small orders ?
A:Yes. If you are a small retailer or starting up business, we are definitely willing to grow up with you. And we are looking forward to co-work with you for a long term relationship.
Contact Person: Jone Zhang