|Place of Origin:||Henan, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 cartons|
|Price:||US$20-25 / carton|
|Packaging Details:||100pcs/box, 50boxes/ctn|
|Delivery Time:||25-30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||500 cartons per month|
|Product Name:||Disposable Tongue Depressor||Material:||Brich Wood|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Sample:||Availalbe|
|Occasion:||Hospital, Clinic||Instrument Classification:||Class I|
|Disinfecting Type:||Far Infrared||Package:||100pcs/box, 50boxes/ctn|
Wooden Sterile Tongue Depressor,
Sterile Tongue Depressor Single Use,
50 boxes/ctn Sterile Tongue Depressor
Single-Use Wooden Sterile Tongue Depressor
This tonguedepressor is smooth to the touch, clean in appearance, without burrs, mildew, obvious bends, cracks, etc. Generally, a disposable tongue depressor is used, and the back of the tongue can be pressed down to see the throat, which is considered effective.
|Product name||Wood disposable tongue depressor|
|Disinfecting type||Far Infrared|
1. Doctors can choose to use big-end or small-end operation according to the age of the patient, the size of the mouth and throat, which expands the scope of use.
2. Versatile and practical.
3. The arc-shaped bending at both ends is more suitable for the characteristics of the human mouth, tongue and throat.
4. It expands the doctor's field of vision for diagnosis and treatment, and reduces the need for the doctor to press the tongue depressor forward, thereby reducing the discomfort to the patient and improving the effect of diagnosis and treatment.
5. Because the surface is corrugated, thick in the middle and thin at both ends, its strength is increased.
1. It is suitable for examination of pharyngeal discomfort, such as acute and chronic tonsillitis, upper respiratory tract infection, obstructive sleep apnea-hypopnea syndrome, etc.
2. Check the condition of the throat, such as tonsils, etc.; depress the tongue and use a nasopharyngoscope to check.
3. Treatment of throat diseases, such as throat application, throat electrocautery, etc.
4. Rehabilitation training for tongue and mandibular movement of patients with aphasia in the recovery period of stroke.
5. First aid for trismus in epileptic seizures.
4. Do you accept small orders ?
A:Yes. If you are a small retailer or starting up business, we are definitely willing to grow up with you. And we are looking forward to co-work with you for a long term relationship.
Contact Person: Jone Zhang