|Place of Origin:||Henan Province, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||1pc/sterile pack|
|Delivery Time:||20 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||5000 pcs per month|
|Name:||Sterile Abdominal Surgical Drape||Properties:||Medical Materials & Accessories|
|Instrument Classification:||Class II||Application:||Clinic,hospital|
|Type:||Surgical Supplies||Sterile:||EO Gas|
|Feature:||Disposable||Oem:||OEM Service Accepted|
Sterile Surgical Angiography Drape,
Sterile Abdominal Surgical Drape,
Hospital Disposable Angiography Drape Sheet
Hospital Disposable Sterile Surgical Angiography Drape Sheet
This abdominal surgery drape is made of a proven SMS fabric with extremely high barrier strength. The SMS abdominal surgical sheet is made of 100% polypropylene, which is soft and overhanging. The sterile abdomen single has very even fiber laying to maintain consistent performance.
|Product Name||Sterile Abdominal Surgical Drape|
Hydrophilic PP+PE, Viscose+PE, SMS, PP, Spunlace non woven
|Size||Standard or Customized|
|Color||Blue or Customized|
|Packing||1pc/sterile pack, ctn size:60x40x50cm or as request|
|Product Range||C-Section Pack / Laparoscopy Pack|
|Logo printing||As Customized|
Product Details Display:
1.The front is non-woven, the back is waterproof, breathable, non-irritating PE oilcloth.
2.It can prevent fluid infiltration during surgery, effectively isolate and prevent cross infection.
3.Protect workbench surfaces from contamination and reduce the spread of pathogens such as bacteria and viruses.
1. Disposable medical products are vacuum packed. If the package is damaged before use, please contact the manufacturer and cannot be used again.
2. Only can be used as a disposable product, do not reuse.
3. There is a production date and expiration date on the package, beyond which it cannot be used.
4. in the process of handling, pay attention not to pressure, rain, sun exposure, in the loading and unloading with care.
5. If there are long-term bedridden patients at home, they need to be replaced frequently to avoid bedsores.
Contact Person: Jone Zhang