|Place of Origin:||Henan Province / China|
|Certification:||CE / ISO13485|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||1 pack / sterile pouch, 12 packs / carton, 50*40*30cm|
|Delivery Time:||25 - 35 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||200,000 pcs per month|
|Product Name:||ENNT Procedure Drapes Throat Surgery Sterile Drapes Surgical Specialties||Size:||Common Specification Or Customized|
|Delivery Term:||EXW / FOB / CIF / CFR / DDU / DDP||Application:||Ear, Nose, Throat|
|Material:||Bi-lamination, Tri-lamination, SMS||Storage Condition:||Dry And Cool Area|
|Instrument Classification:||Class II / Class I||Type:||Surgical Supplies|
|Feature:||Waterproof / Disposable||Packing:||Individual Pack|
disposable patient drapes,
operating room drapes
Our products offer enhanced fluid control and increased patient comfort in ophthalmic, neurological and other surgeries involving head and neck.
They are designed to give you and your patients one less worry and include the following features:
As we know modern surgery has developed to such an extent that the body of knowledge and technical skills required have led to surgeons specialising in particular areas, usually an anatomical area of the body or occasionally in a particular technique or type of patient.
There are ten surgical specialties and this briefing covers otolaryngology, or ears, nose and throat (ENT) surgery.
Our sterile ENT surgical pack was designed for those surgeons and patients, and widely used around the world.
To help patients cope with or recover from diseases that impair the senses of hearing and balance. This surgical device is necessary.
After surgery, they will also be concerned with the functional aspects of breathing, eating and speech.
|Sterile ENT Surgical Packs||Size||Quantity|
|Side drape, with adhesive||75*75cm||1pc|
|Side drape, with adhesive||150*175cm||1pc|
|Instrument table cover||150*200cm||1pc|
|Reinforced surgical gowns||L size||2pcs|
1. Split sheet drape :Creating a sterile surface on the skin which acts as a barrier to prevent skin flowing to the incision site. Provide double protection for surgery part.
2. Side drape: Prevents cross-infection between the operation part and patients when covering the patient.
3. Instrument table cover: Parcels the accessories in an operating instrument pack, or as a table cover on which the medical instruments arranged when taken out from the pack.
4. Reinforced gown:Worn with high protectiveness, which can prevent the penetration of liquid, such as blood, alcohol and grease.
5. Op tape: Used to fix the ducts and drapes during surgical procedures.
1. Established a special department of the customer department
2. Responsible for handling various customer requests, such as: service, delivery,
3. Quality and other aspects of the appeal, and strive to meet customer needs
4. In the inter-node, handle the relevant appeals.
|1. Are you a trading company or a factory?||We are a manufacturer.|
|2. How long have your company run on disposable products?||We have over 5 years exporting experience on it.|
|3. What is the expired date ?||The validity is five years, and the case should be stored in a dry.|
|4. Can you make OEM or ODM service ?||Yes, we can, please send us your design or your request, we can customize the gown according to your design.|
|5. I'm small wholesaler, do you accept small order?||
We can accept small order, as we want to develop a long-term business relationship with you.
Contact Person: Polt
Tel: 86 15038207822