|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||20pcs/box, 480pcs/carton|
|Delivery Time:||20-30 wprk days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||200000 Pieces / Month|
|Product Name:||Medical Sterilization Disposable Transparent PE Ultrasonic Equipment Covers||Properties:||Medical Polymer Materials & Products|
|Place Of Origin:||Henan, China (Mainland)||Material:||PE|
|Product:||Medical Equipment Cover||Size:||Custom Size|
sterile ultrasound transducer covers,
sterile probe covers
Medical Sterilization Disposable Transparent PE Ultrasonic Equipment Covers
1) Transducer Cover was certified with CE & ISO13485 & ISO9001
2) Telescope folded-3D sealing, more easy to use and confortable
3) PE material total transparent
4) Sterilization method: EO
5) more than 10 years manufactory.
6) Good quality and competitive price.
7) OEM is ok
8) FREE SAMPLE offered.
9) Different size and outlook available
• The cover allows use of the transducer in scanning and needle guided procedures for body surface, endocavity and intra-operative diagnostic ultrasound, while helping to prevent transfer of microorganisms, body fluids and particulate material to the patient and health care worker during reuse of the transducer.
1. Place an appropriate amount of gel inside cover and/or on transducer face. Poor imaging may result if no gel is used.
2. Insert transducer into cover making sure to use proper sterile technique. Pull cover tightly over transducer face to remove wrinkles and air bubbles, taking care to avoid puncturing cover.
3. Secure with enclosed bands or remove adhesive liner and fold cover over to enclose.
4. Inspect cover to ensure there are no holes or tears.
1. Use only water-soluble agents or gels. Petroleum or mineral oil based materials may harm cover.
2. Disposable components are single-use only. Do not use if expiration date has passed.
3. For disposable components labeled sterile, do not use if integrity of package is violated.
4. For illustration purposes only, transducer may be shown without a transducer cover.
5. Always place a cover over transducer to protect patients and users from cross-contamination
Contact Person: Derek Zhang